Diploma, Certificate & Transcript
Congratulations Summer 2020 Graduates!
The online diploma clearance process is open. Please make sure you do not have any Holds. After completing the online clearance process, you can pass by our office (campus of your graduation) to pick up the diploma in person, everyday, excluding the weekends and holidays, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
In case you cannot come in person, please send an email to your campus (firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com) specifying the name of the authorized person to pick up the diploma on your behalf. Showing an ID is a must, whether in person or by the authorized person. We will send your name (or authorized person) to the Lower Gate Protection team (Beirut) or Upper Gate Protection team (Byblos) to enter the campus for diploma pick-up on the specified days and times.
For other types of documents, such as authentication of diploma, statement of graduation, transcripts, etc. please also use the online E-Request system and we will send you the document(s) through the mail service.
- Diplomas of all graduates can be received from the Registrar’s office only after submission of online Request for diploma clearance .
- If you are requesting more than one diploma (a B.A. /B.S. /etc. and a T.D. or an M.S. /M.A.), please process a separate request per diploma.
- If you need to reset your username or password, please check this page.
- If you face any financial hold, please refer to the Business Office, at ext. 1203/1202.
- If you are facing a post office hold, please refer to the Post Office, at ext. 1160.
- Personal identification must be shown at the Registrar’s Office Help Desk Window and the person will sign confirming the receipt of the diploma.
- Please respect the safety measures by wearing masks and respecting physical distancing.
For inquiries, please contact the Registrar’s Office